10 Carbridge way, Duncraig
House Sold -
Impressively renovated for modern low-maintenance living that the entire family can enjoy, this exceptional 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has all of the “bells and whistles”, very close to the sought-after St Stephen’s School, as well as Glengarry Village for shopping, Glengarry Private Hospital, Glengarry Primary and Pre-Primary Schools, public transport at Greenwood Station, freeway convenience and so much more.
Polished Blackbutt timber flooring creates a seamless flow throughout the living spaces, including a huge formal lounge with splendid views out to the lush front-yard lawns, manicured gardens and portico entry deck. The central open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is more than spacious, boasting a double storage cupboard, large walk-in pantry, sparkling stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, sleek white cabinetry and quality stainless-steel appliances – including an integrated Panasonic microwave, a five-burner Miele gas cook top, a Neff double “combi” oven, a Qasair range hood and an integrated Bosch dishwasher.
Superbly-crafted concertina French doors reveal a generous study or home office, whilst a giant 6m x 6m (approx.) games room triples the amount of personal options on offer and benefits from a coffered ceiling, stylish light fittings, polished concrete floors and bi-fold doors that lead out to a stunning rear timber alfresco (pitched patio) entertaining deck. Overlooked by it all is a shimmering below-ground solar-heated salt-water swimming pool and spa, surrounding by a relaxing sun deck and tropical gardens.
A massive backyard avocado tree provides shade to the lawn and supplies a picturesque backdrop to whatever else you decide to do outdoors this summer. Back inside, there is a fantastic separation between the three minor bedrooms and divine a master suite comprising of a ceiling fan, his and hers built-in wardrobes, a private ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet and a classic French bay window with its own slice of the vista out to the yard.
Also only minutes from the sporting and recreational facilities at Percy Doyle Reserve, pristine swimming beaches and Hillarys Boat Harbour, this magnificent residence is right in the thick of the action. Just put your feet up and enjoy it!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with outdoor access to the alfresco for easy entertaining
• Double-sized and carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes
• 4th bedroom also has a built-in desk
• The main living zone can be shut off from the rest of the house by a gorgeous French door
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and heat lights
• Quality laundry with tiled splashbacks, ample storage space, a separate toilet and outdoor access
• Double linen press
• Remote-controlled double garage with a mezzanine storage level and outdoor access
• Large garden shed
• Security door to front entrance
• Brand-new 5kW solar power-panel system (22 rooftop panels)
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Fully reticulated (bore connected)
• Gas hot water system
• Feature down lighting
• New pool filter
• Stroll to a plethora of local parklands
• Close to the coast and more!