10 Marine terrace, Sorrento
House Sold -
Do not miss out on an opportunity to experience everything Sorrento has to offer in the form of this charming 3 bedroom 3 bathroom coastal haven with loads of renovation potential and the possibility of capitalising on the suburb’s exciting re-zoning area that allows you to build on the back of a spacious 712sqm (approx.) block whilst retaining the existing property and utilising the privacy of a rear laneway access in the process.
There is plenty of scope for you to add your own personal touches throughout this largely-original family home, from the front lounge to the formal dining room, a character-filled kitchen and the casual family and meals area it overlooks. A louvered balcony provides entertaining options with a pleasant outlook, with the sleeping quarters highlighted by a master bedroom suite boasting a walk-in wardrobe, low-maintenance flooring, outdoor access to a tiled side balcony of its own and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
Accessible from both the backyard and inside, a huge under-croft garage has ample room to park up to three cars in, as well as featuring a large storeroom, power points and a laundry hosting the residence’s third bathroom. There is ample driveway parking for now, with a boat, trailer or caravan comfortably welcomed beyond the double gates off the laneway.
A close proximity to the family-friendly Robin and Braden Parks affords a snapshot into the outstanding lifestyle your future holds, whilst Marmion Primary School, the Marmion Village shops, glorious swimming beaches, Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, seaside cafes and restaurants, Hillarys Boat Harbour and more are all a matter of just minutes away. Smell the ocean from this desirable location!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Easy-care flooring throughout
• Front lounge room with a bar and a gas bayonet
• Charming tiled kitchen with a double sink, gas cook top, a separate Westinghouse oven, a step-in pantry, a second storage cupboard/closet and more
• Tiled family and meals area with a breakfast bar, a gas bayonet for heating, split-system air-conditioning and outdoor access to a tiled balcony with louvered awnings and a splendid vista
• Carpeted front 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and a ceiling fan
• 3rd bedroom is also carpeted and has BIR’s
• 2nd bedroom with a separate bath and shower
• Ample hallway linen storage
• Separate toilet
• Two-car garage with roll-a-doors (one automatic) and heaps of room for extra storage
• Laundry with linen press, outdoor access and a 3rd bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin
• Tiled entrance
• Reticulation on its OWN BORE
• Gas hot water system
• Side gate access from Marine Terrace
AUCTION DETAILS – ON SITE 27TH AUGUST 2016 at 11:00am (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Come on down to experience Sorrento/Marmion’s Best Auctions.
* Perth’s premier Auctioneer calling this auction
* Bouncy Castle
* Mobile Cafe Van
* Balloons for the kids
* Come on down and join in the excitement from 10:30am to 11:00am
Call Garth for a FREE Market Appraisal on your home, or for information on how to best market your property to maximize your return.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 712 square
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon