115 Marine terrace, Sorrento
House Sold -
This quality 4 bedroom 2 bathroom coastal home spans across two impressive levels, has been fully renovated and extended and is nestled on a comfortable 712sqm (approx.) block in Sorrento’s much sought-after re-zoning area that offers the privacy of a rear laneway access, as well as subdivision potential.
Upstairs, a carpeted parents’ retreat or home office area overlooks the shimmering elevated below-ground swimming pool at the front of the property, sitting just off a sublime master bedroom suite with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe (with roof access) and a modern ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, toilet and twin stone vanities. Downstairs, a sunken sitting room – or formal lounge – welcomes you inside and is warmed by solid Blackbutt timber flooring whilst extending out to the rear alfresco/patio entertaining space via wooden bi-fold doors for a seamless integration between internal and external living.
There is also a second back verandah or patio that doubles entertaining options and watches over low-maintenance gardens and a paved yard, as well as a covered barbecue area and a tradesman’s dream of a large single garage or workshop that is accessible from the laneway and includes built-in benches, storage and power. Back inside, a light and bright open-plan family, dining and kitchen area acts as the central hub of the house and is where most of your casual time will be spent, enjoying the luxury of sparkling stone tops (including a floating island bench), a five-burner Bosch gas cook top, an integrated Bosch oven, an integrated Panasonic microwave, a Blanco dishwasher, sleek white cabinetry, glass splashbacks, quality tap fittings, ample storage space, split-system air-conditioning, a Velux skylight, stylish light fittings, a double linen press and gleaming Blackbutt floorboards of its own.
The adjacent games room is huge and has its own bar area, complementing a staircase leading up to the parents’ wing, feature ceilings and its own set of bi-fold doors that flows out to the pool. The minor sleeping quarters are totally separate and are highlighted by a cleverly-revamped lower-level main bathroom with a separate bath and shower, as well as an immaculate laundry boasting more stone tops and easy access outdoors.
A magnificent lifestyle awaits you here, with a very close proximity to Robin Reserve, Braden Park and Percy Doyle Reserve’s sprawling playing fields an added bonus, whilst Marmion Primary School, the Marmion Village shops, Sacred Heart College, glorious swimming beaches, Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, seaside cafes and restaurants, Hillarys Boat Harbour and more are all a matter of only minutes away from your front door. Live the dream now whilst securing your future at the same time!
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Massive carpeted games room with a gas bayonet and two sets of double doors connecting it to the open-plan family/dining/kitchen area
- Sunken sitting/lounge room comprising of a built-in corner media nook, a ceiling fan and a gas bayonet for heating
- Carpeted upper-level master suite with pool views
- 2nd downstairs bedroom is also carpeted for comfort and features a walk-in robe, as well as a ceiling fan
- Carpeted 3rd lower-level bedroom with BIR’s and a fan
- 4th bedroom is carpeted and has a fan
- Stone vanity to renovated main bathroom downstairs
- Separate toilet on ground floor
- Gated swimming pool area at front of property
- Internal shopper’s/front-door entry via the single carport
- Quality glass pool fencing
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning upstairs
- Security alarm system
- Fully reticulated
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- Garden shed
- Rear gate access for a boat or similair
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 712 square
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon