11c Farris place, Innaloo
House Sold -
The tranquillity and security of a park side cul-de-sac is the fitting setting for this beautifully-maintained and freshly painted 3 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse, nestled to the rear of a quiet complex of only three units.
Ideal for first home buyers, down-sizers, FIFO’s and astute investors alike, this easy-care residence provides a lock-up-and-leave lifestyle, in an ultra-convenient location close to top schools, local and major shopping outlets, public transport, the beach and the freeway exits. With absolutely no strata fees to be paid, why wouldn’t you think about moving in here!
Downstairs, a crisply-tiled open-plan living area is where most of your time will be spent, sitting just off a quality kitchen with new modern appliances and stone bench tops. Entertaining is extended out on to a paved courtyard and patio space that, much like the rest of the home, defines privacy and offers a place for quiet contemplation. With low maintenance gardens that are fully reticulated, the high fence line adds to the homes privacy and whisper quiet location.
The sleeping quarters are positioned on the upper level and are highlighted by a lovely master bedroom with reverse cycle air-conditioning, fitted built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors and access out to a splendid front balcony with pleasant inland views. Complementing the remote-controlled double garage is a separate lock-up storeroom, PLUS there is plenty of room to park two additional cars OR room for a boat or caravan.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning and a gas bayonet to the downstairs living/dining area
• Near-new stone bench tops in the kitchen, along with a storage pantry, glass splashbacks, an Omega gas cook top and range hood, an Omega oven and a Bosch dishwasher
• Freshly painted throughout
• New curtains to interior
• Carpets to all upstairs bedrooms
• The master bedroom also has split-system air-conditioning and a tiled balcony
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with ceiling fans and double door built-in robes
• Separate bath and shower to main upper-level bathroom
• Separate upstairs toilet and linen press
• Very private, with no common walls
• CCTV system with infrared cameras around the property
• CrimSafe security doors throughout
• Security alarm system
• Powder room on ground floor
• Remote-controlled double garage with rear access and shopper’s entry
• Under-stair storeroom
• Tiled laundry with a broom cupboard and outdoor access
• Gas hot water system
• Reticulated, low maintenance gardens
• Foxtel connectivity
• Well-lit property high energy rating
• Ample parking space
• No strata fees
• Approximately 3 minutes from the freeway and Cedric Street train station
• 2 minute walk to parks, bus stops, the local shopping centre, day-care centre and The Saint tavern
• Close to public and private schools, shopping at both Innaloo and Karrinyup, Scarborough Beach and magnificent caf and restaurant strips in the surrounding suburbs
• The complete low-maintenance lifestyle is on offer right here!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes