16 Sylvia Place, Duncraig
House Sold -
Fabulous 5 bedroom 3 bathroom 2 storey home with pool, set in a quiet, elevated cul de sac.
The family sized 753sqm block has been used very well, allowing for plenty of parking to the front of the home and sectioned off areas to the rear. The left side of the home has an array of fruit trees and vegie patches, there is a separate laundry drying area, a beautiful pool area overlooked by an all weather pergola and with a large Bali hut gazebo with timber decking.
Inside the home the formal lounge has a living flame gas fire and the formal dining room enjoys a garden outlook. The kitchen and informal living areas are located in the centre of the home, allowing for easy access to the outdoor entertaining area. With enough prep area to please the fussiest of chef’s, the kitchen offers quality stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, pantry and plumbed fridge recess.
4 of the 5 spacious bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the property. They have built in robes and split system air conditioners, ensuring year round comfort for the residents. These rooms are serviced by a recently renovated ensuite and renovated main bathroom which includes a spa bath.
Upstairs there is a SELF CONTAINED RETREAT offering an additional separate living area with the well thought out inclusion of a kitchenette area, and access to the timber decked balcony where you could enjoy those stunning inland views with a glass of wine. A good size bedroom with ensuite bathroom complete the picture here.
This home offers room for all the family without compromising on location or lifestyle. Useful inclusions It is situated close to transport options, freeway access, highly regarded schools, parkland and is just a few minutes drive to some of Perth’s beautiful beaches.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Spacious master bedroom with spit system air conditioner, ceiling fan and tranquil garden outlook
• Modern ensuite with china basin, glazed shower with hand held rose and separate toilet
• 3 other bedrooms with built in robes and split system air conditioners
• Renovated bathroom with corner spa bath, glazed shower with hand held rose and heatlight
• Sunken lounge with living flame gas fire
• Raised dining area with feature glass bricks and garden outlook
• Family sized kitchen with huge island bench, pantry plumbed fridge recess, Omega fan forced stainless steel oven, gas stainless steel 4 burner stove, Whirlpool dishwasher, double bowl sink
• Large understair cupboard plus two double cupboards in the hallway
• Upstairs living area with built in bar and kitchenette, split system air conditioner and access to the balcony which has timber decking and extensive inland views
• Good size bedroom with ensuite bathroom (curtains may be included in the sale price by negotiation)
• Stained glass windows to entry and front door
• All weather pergola area overlooking sparkling below ground salt water pool with glass pool fencing
• Composite deck and feature Bali hut by pool with plantation ceiling fan and pizza oven
• Built in mains gas barbecue
• Separate drying area of the garden
• Pedestrian side access to fruit and vegie patch area including olive, mandarin, grapefruit, caf lime and lemon trees
• 800 litre rainwater tank
• Automatic reticulation to landscaped gardens
• 12 solar panels, 2.8kw system – the current owner receives approx. $120 credit per month – installed approximately 12 months ago
• Gas hot water system (installed November 2015)
• Overheight double garage with auto door and rear access
• LED lighting and double glazing throughout
• Security system
• Family sized 753sqm block