2 Macquarie ave, Padbury
House Sold -
A spacious 717sqm (approx.) corner block is the fitting setting for this impressively-revamped 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that is sure to please all family members with its modernised interior and an outdoor setting to envy.
The front lounge room is brilliant in its functionality, boasting an L-shape that ensures plenty of space for a study nook, if required. Gleaming Blackbutt timber flooring graces most of the house, including a central open-plan living and dining area, sitting off a renovated kitchen with stainless-steel appliances (a gas cook top, range hood and a Whirlpool oven) and a DeLonghi dishwasher.
Experience magical sunsets from the master bedroom suite window, as you also enjoy the luxury of mirrored built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan and an updated ensuite bathroom with a large shower, a toilet and heat lights. Out back, a fabulous patio entertaining deck overlooks a shimmering below-ground solar-heated swimming pool and is easily accessible to a built-in gas-bottled outdoor barbecue ideal for all seasons.
Close to the suburb’s parklands, shopping facilities, schools, public transport and only a short drive to Hillarys Marina, Whitfords City Shopping Centre, pristine northern beaches and the freeway, this unique abode defines living convenience. What a brilliant location!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning to the front lounge room/study nook
• Ceiling fan and outdoor access to the open-plan living and dining area
• Functional kitchen
• 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe and a ceiling fan
• 3rd bedroom with a fan and mirrored BIR’s
• 4th bedroom has split-system air-conditioning and built-in overhead storage
• Fully-tiled main bathroom/laundry with a shower head and bath tub
• Separate second toilet
• Outdoor speakers to the patio deck
• Remote-controlled single garage with rear access
• Garden shed
• Solar power panels
• Security alarm system
• Fully reticulated
• Solar hot water system
• Ample driveway parking
• Scope for potential side access gate off second street frontage
• Feel the sensual sea breezes filter through the home’s interior
• Potential ocean views from any future second-storey build or addition
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Toilet
- Floor Boards