23 Wandoo Road DUNCRAIG,WA6023Sold $615,000
Welcome To The Mediterranean!
House Sold - DUNCRAIG WA
Subtly understated from its charming and tranquil street front, this cleverly-renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is inspired internally by a relaxing and calming Mediterranean theme that combines well with imported and antique fittings and finishes, still kept intact to preserve the property’s initial character despite impressive modern additions.
The house itself is of a solid double brick and tile build, nestled on a sloping 683sqm (approx.) block that is surrounded by other family residences and plenty of tree-lined scenery. Double French doors off the entrance reveal a front lounge with high raked ceilings that are also prevalent throughout the living and eating areas, stylish light fittings, bespoke shelving and access through to a tiled formal dining room, for when somebody special comes over.
Quality bench tops highlight a recent kitchen revamp that is also responsible for a gas cook top, Smeg oven, an LG dishwasher, tiled splashbacks and a tri-fold servery window out to a side alfresco entertaining area that flows on to another pergola and overlooks the sunken courtyard and a massive backyard down below. There is plenty of room for a future swimming pool, if desired, but for now the lush lawn space will double as a brilliant children’s playground or even an enclosure for your pets, bordered by ready to fruit olive trees and near new colourbond perimeter fencing.
Back inside, the sleek contemporary lines continue into a tiled casual meals area with a stunning sandstone feature wall that almost follows you to the alfresco as you step foot outdoors. All of the bedrooms are tiled for easy-care sleep and study, including a master with its own split-system air-conditioning unit, ceiling fan and full-length and height built-in wardrobes.
The splendid Coolibah Park is just around the corner of this whisper-quiet pocket of Duncraig, as is Duncraig Primary School and Duncraig Shopping Centre, whilst also within walking distance is the nearby Percy Doyle Reserve, home to the Duncraig Public Library, Duncraig Leisure and Community Centres, Sorrento Tennis, Bowling and Soccer Clubs and a whole lot more. Your full attention and appreciation is required here!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Formal dining room with split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet, outdoor access and a French door that links it to the adjacent kitchen area
• Casual meals area with split-system air-conditioning and outdoor access to the alfresco and yard
• 2nd bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan
• Full-width/height fitted built-in robes in the 3rd bedroom
• Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower, plus twin vanities
• Outdoor access from the laundry
• Separate toilet
• Double linen press
• Storage cupboard off entry
• Large single carport with virtual shopper’s entry door as the main point of access inside
• Side garden/storage shed
• Low-maintenance alfresco paving
• Original timber skirting and framing throughout
• Corner chicken coop within gated and secure backyard (on a concrete slab)
• Gas hot water system
• Interior refurbishments completed approximately two years ago (2014)
• Side access
• Also close to Duncraig Senior High School, Marmion and Sorrento Beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour, golf courses, public transport and the freeway
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 683 m²