28 Marine Terrace SORRENTO,WA6020Offers From $1,250,000
House - SORRENTO WA
With endless space for the growing family, this European-inspired and cleverly-designed 6 bedroom 4 bathroom double-storey home has its own rooftop terrace and rear “granny flat”.
Spectacular ocean views incorporating beautiful Rottnest Island are also a part of this complete package. Deceptive from the street front, the home’s interior will amaze you and must be seen to be believed, starting with a garage conversion downstairs that sees quality marble tiling, a double sink, split-system air-conditioning and outdoor access.
Also on the ground floor is the main double-door entrance, a powder room, its own open-plan living, meals and kitchen area, split-system air-conditioning, a dishwasher, two bedrooms, a separate bathroom/laundry next to the master and so much more. Upstairs, you will enjoy another open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, dominated by sparkling granite bench tops and leading through to two bedrooms and two fully-tiled bathrooms – one of them acting as a semi-ensuite to the master ensemble.
Both bedrooms benefit from a picturesque sea backdrop via the linking balcony, whilst an external staircase off the living space leads up to a mesmerising rooftop terrace that commands a magnificent ocean vista and includes an attic storage area in the roof, a gas bayonet point and an electric-heated spa that allows you to gaze up into the stars! The back two-bedroom one-bathroom granny flat is completely separate and has previously had approval by the local council to be utilised as a “bed and breakfast” for future reference.
You will be spoiled for choice by the local cafes and restaurants scattered along our glorious coastline, including at Sorrento Quay and Hillarys Marina, whilst only minutes separate this once-in-a-lifetime property from the city and so much more.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Three kitchens in total, all with dishwashers – the main upper-level kitchen boasting Miele gas and electric cook tops (both two-burners), an integrated Miele dishwasher, a Venini oven, a breakfast bar for casual meals, mirrored splashbacks, sleek white cabinetry and split-system air-conditioning
• Three total living areas, including an upstairs open-plan layout that leads through to the sleeping quarters where a sumptuous master bedroom suite comprises of full-length/height mirrored built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, access out on to the spacious tiled balcony for sea views and semi-ensuite access into a fully-tiled bathroom with a shower head over the bathtub, plus a toilet
• Main fully-tiled upper-level bathroom/laundry with marble finishes, a huge shower and twin vanities
• Split-system air-conditioning to the downstairs
• “granny flat” with a lockable side storage area, an ensuite bathroom off its main bedroom and a Dishlex dishwasher that highlights the modern appliances within the open-plan kitchen/eating/lounge area
• Double lock-up garage/studio/home office
• Stunning black granite bench tops throughout
• Travertine floors
• A/V intercom system
• Ample driveway parking space
• Minutes by car or bicycle to the city, Hillarys Yacht Club, Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, many great schools, gyms and more
• Some of Perth’s best beaches are just a brief stroll down the road – just 200m from spectacular Marmion Beach