29 Smallman crescent, Greenwood
House Sold -
This beautifully-presented 4 bedroom 1 bathroom home will cater for everybody’s personal needs and has been fully renovated, also enjoying a quiet and convenient location that is close to all of your everyday amenities.
A carpeted front lounge room welcomes you upon entry, whilst quality bamboo flooring graces an open kitchen and dining area that also boasts sparkling stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, a gas cook top, Electrolux oven, a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, a large fridge recess and ample storage space – a very impressive setting for the resident chef of the house to work with. This part of the property also extends outdoors to a delightful north-facing side courtyard with plenty of scope for entertaining.
Three of the bedrooms are double-sized, including a comfortable master, comprising of “his and hers” built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan and a television point. The bathroom is stylish and has a separate bath tub, shower and heat lights, whilst the laundry is modern and has loads of storage options.
A shaded play area is ideal for kids and highlights a spacious backyard where part of the lawn can easily be replaced by a swimming pool in the near future. There is plenty of valet-style driveway parking out front, with a single carport offering covered tandem parking for two more cars, plus drive-through access into a huge powered workshop (or two-car garage) that has its own storeroom or office.
Shopping, schools, sprawling parklands and public transport are all nearby and within minutes. This one is an absolute beauty!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning
• 2nd bedroom has a ceiling fan and built-in robes
• Carpeted 3rd bedroom is double-sized and has its own internet point
• 4th bedroom is also carpeted, double-sized and can easily be converted into a study, if need be
• Double linen press
• Separate toilet
• Backyard access from double garage/workshop
• Potential for alfresco entertaining underneath the carport area
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Security alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• 2500L rainwater tank
• Vegetable gardens
• Chicken shed and pen at rear
• Garden shed
• Freshly painted
• Tinted front windows
• Mains reticulation
• Side access
• 729sqm (approx.) block size
• Easy access to recreation facilities, Kingsway City shops, the freeway, beaches and more
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Split System Aircon