3 Strathaven cres, Greenwood
House Sold -
Lovingly renovated and situated among stunning gardens, this bright and airy three bedroom one bathroom home will instantly steal your heart.
Behind the bright white electronic gate and secure brick fencing awaits your new oasis. The lush green lawns and tropical plants will feel like a holiday escape every time you arrive home. Enjoy laying by the sparkling pool under the frangipanis or sitting under the enormous pergola enjoying an outdoor BBQ. The fencing around the boundary of the property allows safe access to the entire block, perfect for the kids, pets or a group of friends.
Enter this gorgeous home either through the front into the welcoming entrance area or through the sliding door under the side pergola, which leads into a huge open kitchen/dining area. Deep stone benchtops and quality fittings provides outstanding functionality and storage in this entertainers kitchen. Pass the platters straight over the bench to the dining table or continue outside to the BBQ.
Take the beautifully lit hallway down to the bedrooms, all with large built in wardrobes and quality blackout blinds. The master is connected to an enormous bathroom, but a separate toilet is accessible from here or the hall. A huge sunken lounge with luxurious dark carpeting has the ability to provide a fantastic sitting area for the whole family or a theatre setup for watching movies or sports with friends.
Finally, the entire back of the house consists of yet another potential living area completely lined with windows allowing maximum sunlight through and gorgeous views of the pool. Look straight through this room from the kitchen and keep an eye on the kids out the back or watch the pool party as you pour another cocktail.
Ideal for either families or a young couple looking to entertain, this property is almost directly across the road from a quality primary and high school, and within walking distant to Greenwood train station, Farmer Jacks, Greenwood Village Shopping Centre and the Greenwood Hotel. Be in the city or at beach in minutes. This quiet, leafy suburb is also full of gorgeous parks and ovals. You will never want to leave!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning and a gas bayonet to the living/dining area and lounge
• Near-new kitchen designed by Kitcraft with quality stone benchtops, huge storage and stainless steel appliances
• Freshly painted throughout
• New curtains to interior
• New carpet in lounge and timber-look floors to the remainder of the home
• Large built-in robes in all bedrooms
• Huge bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Huge private block
• Remote-controlled security gate and secure fencing around the boundary of the block
• Gas hot water system
• Reticulated, lush gardens
• Foxtel connectivity
• Ample parking space
• Short distance to Mitchell Freeway and Greenwood Train Station
• A short walk to Farmer Jacks, Greenwood Village Shopping Centre
• Within a few hundred meters of both a high school and primary school
• A joyful family lifestyle you’ll wish you found earlier!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Evaporative Cooling