39 Bracadale Avenue, Duncraig
House Sold -
A prime position in a whisper-quiet street that just happens to find itself nestled within one of Duncraig’s most sought-after pockets is the fitting setting for this exquisite 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home on a spacious 905sqm (approx.) block with a multitude of fantastic living and entertaining options.
The beauty of the exterior flows right through into the house and beyond, from leafy front lawns and well-tended gardens to the high raked ceilings of a cobble brick-tiled open-plan family and meals area, finished off by a shimmering below-ground backyard salt water swimming pool, with a gorgeous water feature and plenty more. Versatility is on show as well, with a huge sunken carpeted lounge able to be converted into a theatre room or another generous living zone that could be absolutely anything, depending on your personal needs.
A formal dining room doubles up as a home office – once again, it’s up to you – whilst the kitchen is more than functional and boasts modern Bosch appliances (a five-burner gas cook top, pyrolytic oven and an integrated microwave), an Electrolux dishwasher, a range hood and a walk-in pantry. The minor sleeping quarters are privately separated from a stylish master bedroom suite with carpet, feature down lighting, split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe with fitted shelving, outdoor access to the central covered alfresco courtyard (paved and with external power points) and a fully-tiled and renovated ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heat lights.
Offering further protection from the elements is a delightful poolside gazebo with a ceiling fan, café blinds and views of the rear lawns and lush surrounds. Ample driveway parking is assured at the front of the property, leading into a large double carport with a remote-controlled sectional door and gated access to yet another hidden shaded courtyard – one of many allocated external sitting spaces scattered around the perimeter of this exceptional abode.
Stroll around the corner to the sprawling Alfreton Reserve and Glengarry Primary School, walk to numerous bus stops within the area and enjoy a very close proximity to Glengarry Shopping Centre, Glengarry Private Hospital, the freeway, beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour and a whole lot more. Comfortable, convenient and the rest!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- High raked ceilings in the front lounge/theatre room (with a gas bayonet for heating)
- Formal dining room or home office
- French doors reveal a light and bright open-plan family and meals area with high raked ceilings, a gas bayonet, split-system air-conditioning, a gas log fire heater and outdoor access to a hidden front courtyard for peace and privacy
- A combination of Port Douglas and Bali-style front garden views from within the tiled kitchen area
- Outdoor access from the main living space leads to the main alfresco courtyard, overlooking the pool and everything else
- Carpeted 2nd bedroom with built-in robes, a ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning
- 3rd bedroom is also carpeted and has BIR’s, a built-in study desk, a ceiling fan and outdoor access to the courtyard
- Low-maintenance flooring to a lovely 4th bedroom with a ceiling fan, BIR’s and splendid backyard views
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and largely original finishes
- Tiled laundry with ample storage space and outdoor access
- Separate second toilet
- Ample built-in hallway linen storage
- Tiled entrance hall
- Poolside patio for even more outdoor entertaining
- Separate and private rear north-facing courtyard
- Central front courtyard overlooking the entire garden
- Garden water feature
- Two powered garden sheds for outdoor storage (with adjoining lean-tos behind each of them)
- Two clotheslines – ideal for a growing family
- New doors throughout
- Eight (8) solar power panels on the roof – with a 3kW inverter
- Pool sand filter
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Full bore reticulation
- Established gardens
- Side access
- 4 bed
- 2 bath