40 Cedarwood circle, Greenwood
House Sold -
You can’t help but be highly impressed by the quality and comfort on offer from within this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with a study in the most perfect and tranquil of parkside positions.
A gorgeous double French-door entry welcomes you inside where you are greeted by a carpeted lounge or activity room that any member of the family can utilise. At the front of the floor plan is also a master bedroom suite that boasts a walk-in wardrobe, split-system air-conditioning, a private ensuite bathroom with a shower and separate toilet and is situated right next to the study or nursery depending on your personal needs.
High ceilings add an overwhelming sense of spaciousness to the open-plan family, dining and kitchen area which is where most of your casual time will be spent. Within the minor sleeping quarters, the third bedroom can also be considered as a guest suite with direct semi-ensuite access into the main bathroom, affording full use of a separate bath tub and shower, plus access through to a powder area and a separate toilet.
Outdoors, alfresco entertaining will capture your imagination at the closing of caf blinds and the revelation of a full external home theatre with an electronic drop-down screen, a projector and awesome speakers that will make you feel like you’re still at the cinema. There is still enough room for a family-sized cricket pitch on the back lawns, as well as gated access to a quiet side courtyard that plays host to the clothesline, a powered garden/workshop shed for dad and even more space for the children to let their imaginations run wild.
Walk to Greenwood Village shops just across the neighbouring parklands and enjoy a very close proximity to Liwara Catholic Primary School, Greenwood College, West Greenwood Primary School, Greenwood Primary School, more shopping at Kingsway City, public transport, freeway convenience and much more. It doesn’t get much better than this!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• New carpet to the master suite and study
• A French door closes off the main living area from the front of the floor plan
• Split-system air-conditioning and low-maintenance flooring to the family/dining area, with outdoor access to the alfresco and beyond
• An island breakfast bar with a double sink is ideal for meals off the kitchen, complementing a walk-in pantry, an Omega gas cook top, an electric Ariston oven, an Advent range hood, an AEG dishwasher and a built-in wine rack
• Carpeted 2nd bedroom with a built-in robe and split-system air-conditioning
• 3rd bedroom with carpet, a WIR, split-system air-conditioning and semi-ensuite access into the main bathroom
• Laundry with storage and outdoor access
• Double linen press and a separate broom cupboard plenty of internal storage on offer
• Remote-controlled double garage with shopper’s entry and rear access
• LED lighting
• Quality new blind fittings throughout
• Security cameras around the perimeter of the property
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Fully reticulated
• Gas hot water system
• Manicured gardens
• 500sqm block (approx.) next to Blackall Park and just minutes to beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour and so much more quite the location!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage