5 Grange Court, Kingsley
House Sold -
Only a tranquil and friendly neighbourhood cul-de-sac can be considered a fitting setting for this magnificent 5 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that will immediately impress you with its beautiful facade and a stunning interior where everybody’s personal needs will be appeased for within.
An elegant sunken lounge is warmed by a gas fireplace and is overlooked by a formal dining room with double French doors out to a delightfully-private side patio courtyard for quiet contemplation and relaxation. Also at the front of a highly-functional floor plan is a carpeted master bedroom suite that is more than spacious, boasting its own study/retreat area, a ceiling fan, separate “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes and a bright ensuite bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and a separate toilet.
Soaring high ceilings add an overwhelming sense of comfort to the main open-plan family and meals area – an expansive living zone that separates a character-filled kitchen from a massive rear patio where most of your outdoor entertaining will take place. Off the minor sleeping quarters lies a handy activity or computer nook that can be utilised for almost anything, depending on your living requirements.
Nestled within the Woodvale Secondary College catchment area and very close to other schools, shopping, sprawling local parklands, public transport, the Galaxy Drive-In Cinema, freeway convenience and pristine northern beaches, this outstanding residence really is accompanied by a truly enviable location. A sight to behold!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Tiled floors throughout the living areas – a low-maintenance interior to enjoy
- The family area has a recessed ceiling and there is a gas bayonet for heating too
- Spacious kitchen with charming timber cabinetry, a double sink, walk-in pantry, a gas cook top, an Electrolux double oven, a Westinghouse range hood and a Westinghouse dishwasher
- Large 2nd bedroom with carpet and built-in robes
- 3rd/4th/5th bedrooms are all carpeted and have BIR’s
- Separate bath and shower in main bathroom
- Outdoor access from laundry
- Separate second toilet
- Two hallway double linen presses (one with space for a broom cupboard)
- Easily-accessible attic storage area – with a drop-down folding ladder, power connection and plenty of space
- Lush backyard lawns – room for a swimming pool, if needed
- Double carport with a remote-controlled door
- Two powered garden sheds (one off carport, the other at the rear)
- Lock-up external storage area – ideal for bins, ladders etc.
- Double timber entry doors
- Two phones lines to house
- Five television antenna points throughout
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Ventilation system for complete year-round comfort
- Ample outdoor power points
- Security alarm system
- Ducted vacuum system (including in the carport)
- Gas hot water system
- Fully reticulated
- Ample driveway parking
- Side access
- 5 bed
- 2 bath