61a Kempenfeldt ave, Sorrento
House Sold -
Your Coastal Dream!
Perched on one of Sorrento’s highest points, this stunning 1310sqm (approx.) corner block doubles as a potential triplex development site, giving you the opportunity to build three future two-storey homes with possible ocean views and a picturesque outlook down into the valley.
You can even sit on things while you plan your next move, with the two existing side-by-side properties in solid condition and more than functional. Live in or rent out your choice of a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence with two living areas, or a 2×1 house that would suit down-sizers.
Plans have already been designed by a developer for three new modern homes abodes with three living areas, double garages and alfresco entertaining all with very similar floor plans.
Only walking distance separates this exclusive address from the excellent Sacred Heart College, Sorrento Primary School, the popular Voyage Kitchen, Geneff and Porteous Parks, Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour, glorious swimming beaches, public transport and so much more. A once-in-a-lifetime chance awaits you!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 1310sqm (approx.) corner site
• Two existing properties in good condition for current investment
• Potential ocean and valley views
• Plans in place for brand new triplex development (three two-storey residences)
• Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants and other beachside amenities
• One of Sorrento’s highest points heighten your lifestyle today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning