66b Beach Road WATERMANS BAY,WA6020Sold $830,000
66b Beach Road, Watermans Bay
House Sold - WATERMANS BAY WA
End Date Sale: all offers presented 23/11/16. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Suit buyers above $799k
Stunningly situated just footsteps from the pristine Star Swamp Reserve bushland and within easy walking distance to the beach at the end of the street, this charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is also privately positioned to the rear, ensuring the best of everything can be found under the one roof when it comes to low-maintenance coastal living.
Beyond a gated access into the property lies a contemporary facade that is as pretty as a picture, boasting a bull-nose verandah overlooking delightful front-yard lawns and easy-care gardens. Inside, a clever combination of feature wooden skirting and wall frames, decorative ceiling roses and classic light switches add character to the soft neutral decor that is prevalent throughout the house, none more so than within a carpeted front lounge and dining room, reserved for those formal occasions.
Gleaming timber floorboards extend from the residence’s entry, past the master bedroom suite and through to an open-plan family and meals area where soaring high ceilings create an overwhelming sense of spaciousness that extends into a huge kitchen. Double French doors reveal a light and bright games room with outdoor access to a massive pitched patio entertaining area for a seamless integration in internal and external living.
Stroll to Marmion Primary School, Marmion Village Shopping Centre and the sprawling Braden Park on the other side of Beach Road, with seaside cafes and restaurants, bus stops and the vibrant Flora Terrace strip only a matter of minutes away. Peace and quiet meet a lifestyle and location to envy, here!
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Carpeted formal front lounge and dining room with a gas bayonet and built-in timber cabinetry
– Open-plan family and meals area with solid timber floorboards, high ceilings, split-system air-conditioning, stylish light fittings, speakers and charming brickwork to the media recess
– Double French doors open into a large games room with wooden floors, a gas bayonet and outdoor access to the rear
– Massive kitchen comprising of charming timber cabinetry, an island bench, five-burner gas cook top, a Lofra oven, stainless-steel splashback, range hood and a Bosch dishwasher
– Spacious carpeted master bedroom suite with views out to the lovely front-yard lawns, a ceiling fan, timber Venetian blinds, a huge walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom with a large double shower, twin vanities, a separate toilet and heat lights
– Large carpeted 2nd bedroom with double built-in robes
– Huge carpeted 3rd/ 4th bedrooms with double BIR’s
– Separate bath and shower to the main bathroom
– Tiled laundry with an internal clothesline and outdoor access
– Separate second toilet
– Feature leadlight entry door
– Huge walk-in linen press
– Double built-in linen press
– Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Security alarm system
– Ducted vacuum system
– Audio intercom-system
– Feature skirting boards, ceiling roses and classic light switches throughout
– Remote-controlled double garage with a built-in workshop bench (with storage and power points nearby), a side storage area, rear roll-a-door access and internal shopper’s entry, via the kitchen
– Spacious pitched patio entertaining area at the rear, overlooking the backyard lawns
– Outdoor power points
– Gas hot water system
– Front driveway and side access gates
– Low-maintenance gardens
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
– No common driveway
– Built in 1996 in excellent condition at 20 years old!
– 680sqm (approx.) block
– 233sqm (approx.) of building area + alfresco
PEACE OF MIND
– Enjoy living in a prime coastal spot, so close to schools, shopping, sporting facilities (including golf courses), cafes, restaurants, the bush, beaches and Hillarys Marina absolutely everything is within arm’s reach!
Get in touch with Phil Pope at Davey’s North Beach office to make your intentions clear. Move in and call it your own before summer settles in!