1 Liege Street, Woodlands
House Sold -
Unbelievable potential accompanies this stunning 916sqm development site that currently plays host to a fully-renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home with a study, a massive backyard and very attractive rental returns.
The property has its very own private driveway access from Pearson Street, but it is what the future holds that will impress you the most. Zoned medium-to-high residential, this promising multi unit site will comfortable cater for three-storey residences with most of the units benefitting from city views over the picturesque Herdsman Lake.
The house itself is solid and more than functional, ready to be lived in or rented out to a tenant whilst you plan your next move. A comfortable living and dining area complements a revamped kitchen, whilst the stunning bathroom is fully tiled with a glass shower screen.
There is ample driveway parking on the block, but the fact that this magnificent proximity doubles as a gateway into the City of Stirling is the real highlight – not far from schools, shopping, public transport, beaches, Perth city, Subiaco, Leederville, the Osborne Park business district, pubs, restaurants, cafes, Innaloo cinema and so much more. This truly is a once-in-a-lifetime lifestyle and opportunity!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Located within precinct 6 in the City of Stirling – an astute acquisition of a property with huge depreciation value and a potential rental return of $450 per week
• $37,000 (approx.) worth of renovations completed throughout
• Split-system air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
• Heaps of storage and a dishwasher in kitchen
• Low-maintenance flooring to the living/dining area, kitchen and study
• Large lock-up single garage
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Quality blind and curtain fittings throughout
• Gold underlay and carpet to the bedrooms and hallway for comfort
• Double mirrored sliding wardrobes in bedrooms
• Bore reticulation
• Gas hot water system
• Walking distance to Innaloo shops and outstanding bars and restaurants – including Botanica Bar and Bistro
• Day-care centres within footsteps
• Excellent private schools nearby, including Hale, Newman College and Churchlands Senior High School
• Close to Woodlands Primary School and the local shopping village
• Easy stroll to Jackadder Lake and its gorgeous reserve
• Minutes to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its pending redevelopment
• This is what dreams are made of!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Built 1978
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 916 square
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Split System Heating
- Split System Aircon
- Gas Heating
- Land Fully Fenced